Monday 8 August 2011

Tag Your It!



Hi There Folks!

I just put up some pics of the latest tags I have finished. I am pretty proud of myself for finishing up stuff before moving onto new projects. I used a bunch of the tag backgrounds that I have been experimenting with for a while now. They were piling up! I have to say that I am truly enjoying my Big Shot and am devouring any technique videos I can find. If any of you know of some cool videos for the big shot feel free to send them my way:D

I did get some more dies and embossing folders on the weekend so will have to explore and play with those now too.

Here is the link to my flickr (click the pic) and as always thanks for looking! Feel free to leave me a comment or any suggestions you might have!


Happy Arting!

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment