Wednesday 19 December 2012


What has happened since my last post.. Well my computer fried itself and I spent two months getting it back with little to no access to the internet.

I did make the box deadline but do not have any stills.  I will however share the link to the video my secret sister Laurie posted on her youtube of her opening my box.


I have also uploaded my art pieces for 2011/2012 on my photobucket account


morganlefaegaia's 2012 Art pieces album on Photobucket
So what about goals for 2013?  Follow my art journey wherever it may lead.  No guilting myself no putting my art down just the pure joy of creating art my own way with my own voice from my own perspective.  I am so looking forward to where my art journey and my life is going in the year to come.

Lets Art!

Love and Laughter to you All!

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment